Are you stuck on level 994 and need some advice on how to progress?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 994 in this guide!
This guide will take you through the steps to complete Wordscapes Level 994 and earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 994 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 994 [Serene 2, Lake], players must use the letters N, D, Y, E, R, S to make the words: DENY, NERD, DRYNESS, REDS, DYES, REND, DRESS.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 994 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get to work!
Wordscapes Level 994 [Serene 2, Lake]
Wordscapes level 994 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters N, D, Y, E, R, S on the board.
The only way to pass is by spelling all the words correctly.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 994 Answers
In Wordscapes level 994, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
DENY, NERD, DRYNESS, REDS, DYES, REND, DRESS
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
NESS, RYND, YES, YEN, SYN, SYEN, SNYE, NYE, YERD, SYNE, DERNS, DEYS, SYENS, RED, NED, NERDY, DEN, YENS, DENS, DREYS, RENDS, RENS, NEDS, DYNE, DYNES, ENS, RES, DERN, SER, RYE, SYNDS, SENDS, SNYES, SEYS, YER, SENS, ERS, SNEDS, DYER, NYED, ERN, ENDS, DRYS, SYED, SEY, SYES, ESS, SED, SNY, SYREN, RYNDS, SEND, NERDS, DREY, DYERS, SYND, SERS, NYS, DRY, END, SNED, DEY, EDS, NYES, SYE, ERNS, DYE, DRESSY, RYES, SYRENS, RENY, YERDS, SYNES, REN, SEN
As described earlier, the goal words for level 994 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- DENY: [verb]to say that something is not true.
- NERD: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is not attractive and is awkward or socially embarrassing.
- DRYNESS: [noun]the state of having little water or other liquid.
- REDS: [adjective]of the colour of fresh blood.
- DYES: [verb]to change the colour of something using a special liquid.
- REND: [verb]to tear or break something violently.
- DRESS: [noun]a piece of clothing usually worn by women or girls that covers the top half of the body and hangs down over the legs.
- NESS: [suffix]added to adjectives to form nouns that refer to a quality or a condition.
- YES: [adverb]used to express willingness or agreement.
- YEN: [noun]the standard unit of money used in Japan.
- NYE: [noun]abbreviation for New Year’s Eve.
- SYNE: [noun]a traditional Scottish song with words by the poet Robert Burns, often sung at New Year to say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new year. Auld lang syne means “the old days” in Scots..
- RED: [adjective]of the colour of fresh blood.
- NED: [noun]a young person who behaves in a rude and sometimes violent or criminal way.
- NERDY: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is not attractive and is awkward or socially embarrassing.
- DEN: [noun]the home of particular types of wild animal.
- DENS: [noun]the home of particular types of wild animal.
- DREYS: [noun]the nest of a squirrel.
- RENDS: [verb]to tear or break something violently.
- RES: [noun]a very desirable residence (= a nice house or apartment).
- RYE: [noun]a type of grain, the seeds of which are used to make flour or whisky or to feed animals.
- SENDS: [verb]to cause something to go from one place to another, especially by post or email.
- YER: [determiner]your.
- SENS: [noun]written abbreviation for senator.
- ERS: [exclamation]the sound that people often make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- DYER: [noun]someone whose job is dying cloth or other material (= changing its colour using a special liquid).
- ENDS: [noun]the part of a place or thing that is furthest away from the centre.
- ESS: [noun]abbreviation for employee self-service.
- SEND: [verb]to cause something to go from one place to another, especially by post or email.
- NERDS: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is not attractive and is awkward or socially embarrassing.
- DREY: [noun]the nest of a squirrel.
- DYERS: [noun]someone whose job is dying cloth or other material (= changing its colour using a special liquid).
- DRY: [adjective]used to describe something that has no water or other liquid in, on, or around it.
- END: [noun]the part of a place or thing that is furthest away from the centre.
- EDS: [noun]abbreviation for erectile dysfunction.
- DYE: [verb]to change the colour of something using a special liquid.
- DRESSY: [adjective]Dressy clothes are suitable for formal occasions.
- SEN: [noun]written abbreviation for senator.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 994 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Move Up To The Next Rank
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 995 independently!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.