Do you need help getting past level 995?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 995 in this guide!
This guide contains all the information and recommendations you need.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 995:
To complete Wordscapes level 995 [Serene 3, Lake], players must use the letters E, L, S, H, V to make the words: EVE, HEEL, ELVES, SHE, EEL, SHELVE, SEE.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 995 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 995 [Serene 3, Lake]
Wordscapes level 995 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
The objective of this level is to use the letters E, L, S, H, V on the board to make as many words as you can.
You must spell all the words correctly in order to pass.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 995 Answers
In Wordscapes level 995, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
EVE, HEEL, ELVES, SHE, EEL, SHELVE, SEE
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
HELVE, LEES, EHS, HES, HELES, EELS, LEVE, SHEEL, HEELS, ELVE, SEEL, VELE, LEV, SELE, LEE, VEE, EVES, ELS, ESE, SLEE, VEES, VELES, LEVS, SEV, SEL, HELVES, HELE, LES, ELSE
In the previous section, the target words for level 995 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- EVE: [noun]the period or day before an important event.
- HEEL: [noun]the rounded back part of the foot.
- ELVES: plural of elf.
- SHE: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has already been mentioned.
- EEL: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- SHELVE: [verb]to not take action on something until a later time.
- SEE: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
- LEES: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
- HES: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has already been mentioned.
- EELS: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- HEELS: [noun]the rounded back part of the foot.
- LEE: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
- VEE: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- EVES: [noun]24 December, the day before Christmas Day.
- ESE: [suffix]of a place, or the language spoken in a place.
- VEES: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- ELSE: [adverb]used after words beginning with any-, every-, no-, and some-, or after how, what, where, who, why, but not which, to mean ‘other’, ‘another’, ‘different’, ‘extra’.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 995 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
By implementing the tips and strategies from this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 996 a go solo!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.