Are you having trouble getting past level 347?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting through Wordscapes level 347!
We’ve got you covered with everything you need to know in this guide.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 347:
To complete Wordscapes level 347 [Fjord 11, Mountain], players must use the letters E, N, L, C, A to make the words: ACNE, ALE, CANE, LACE, CAN, ACE, CANCEL, CLEAN, LANCE, LEAN, CLAN.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 347 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get our hands dirty!
Wordscapes Level 347 [Fjord 11, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 347 is a difficult level that will challenge players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
In this level, players must use the letters E, N, L, C, A provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To unlock all three stars, players must form a greater number of words.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 347 Answers
In Wordscapes level 347, players can follow this sequence to complete the goal words and pass the level:
ACNE, ALE, CANE, LACE, CAN, ACE, CANCEL, CLEAN, LANCE, LEAN, CLAN
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
ALEC, CEL, LAC, ELAN, EAN, LANE, LEA, NAE, ANE, ANCE, NEAL, CAL, ANCLE, CECA, CECAL
As described earlier, the goal words for level 347 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- ACNE: [noun]a skin disease common in young people, in which small, red spots appear on the face and neck.
- ALE: [noun]any of various types of beer, usually one that is dark and bitter.
- CANE: [noun]the long, hard, hollow stem of particular plants such as bamboo, sometimes used to make furniture or support other plants in the garden.
- LACE: [noun]a decorative cloth made by twisting thin thread in delicate patterns with holes in them.
- CAN: [modal verb]to be able to.
- ACE: [noun]one of the four playing cards with a single mark or spot. The ace has the highest or lowest value in many card games.
- CANCEL: [verb]to decide that an organized event will not happen, or to stop an order for goods or services that you no longer want.
- CLEAN: [adjective]free from any dirty marks, pollution, bacteria, etc..
- LANCE: [noun]a long, thin pole with a sharp point that soldiers used in the past as a weapon when riding horses.
- LEAN: [verb]to (cause to) slope in one direction, or to move the top part of the body in a particular direction.
- CLAN: [noun]a group of families, especially in Scotland, who originally came from the same family and have the same name.
- ALEC: [noun]someone who tries to appear clever or who answers questions in a clever way that annoys other people.
- ELAN: [noun]a combination of style and energetic confidence or speed, especially in a performance or someone’s behaviour.
- EAN: [noun]abbreviation for European Article Number: the long number at the bottom of a bar code.
- LANE: [noun]a narrow road in the countryside or in a town.
- LEA: [noun]abbreviation for Local Education Authority: in the UK, the part of a local government that controls schools and colleges in a particular area.
- NAE: [adverb]Scottish English or Northern English for no or not.
- ANCE: [suffix]→ -ence.
- CAL: [noun]abbreviation for computer-aided learning: the use of computers and computer software for teaching and training.
- CECA: plural of cecum US.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 347 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Ascend to the next level
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 348 on your own!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.