Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 348?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 348 cheat guide!
Our step-by-step guide will help you complete Wordscapes Level 348 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 348:
To complete Wordscapes level 348 [Fjord 12, Mountain], players must use the letters E, P, R, H, S to make the words: REPS, HERE, SHEER, PEERS, PEER, SEEP, HERS, SEER, SHEEP, SPHERE, SPREE.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 348 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s jump right in!
Wordscapes Level 348 [Fjord 12, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 348 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
In this level, players must use the letters E, P, R, H, S provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 348 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 348, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
REPS, HERE, SHEER, PEERS, PEER, SEEP, HERS, SEER, SHEEP, SPHERE, SPREE
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
PREES, REH, HESP, PHEER, HER, HEPS, ESE, PRE, ERS, HERES, PER, REP, PERE, ERES, HES, SEE, HEP, SER, PRESE, REHS, PEH, ERE, PEE, PERSE, REES, SERE, PES, REE, RESH, PEES, PEHS, EHS, PERES, SHE, SHERE, PREE, RES, HERSE, HERPES, SPEER
Previously, the objective words for level 348 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- REPS: [noun]a sales rep.
- HERE: [adverb]in, at, or to this place.
- SHEER: [adjective]used to emphasize how very great, important, or powerful a quality or feeling is; nothing except.
- PEERS: [verb]to look carefully or with difficulty.
- PEER: [verb]to look carefully or with difficulty.
- SEEP: [verb]to move or spread slowly out of a hole or through something.
- HERS: [pronoun]the one(s) belonging to or connected with a woman, girl, or female animal that has been mentioned or is known about.
- SEER: [noun]a person who says he or she can see what will happen in the future.
- SHEEP: [noun]a farm animal with thick wool that eats grass and is kept for its wool, skin, and meat.
- SPHERE: [noun]an object shaped like a round ball.
- SPREE: [noun]a short period of doing a particular, usually enjoyable, activity much more than is usual.
- HER: [pronoun]used, usually as the object of a verb or preposition, to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has just been mentioned or is just about to be mentioned.
- ESE: [suffix]of a place, or the language spoken in a place.
- PRE: [prefix]before (a time or an event).
- ERS: [exclamation]the sound that people often make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- PER: [preposition]used when expressing rates, prices, or measurements to mean “for each”.
- REP: [noun]a sales rep.
- HES: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has already been mentioned.
- SEE: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
- PEE: [verb]informal for urinate.
- PES: [noun]the point where the tendons of three leg muscles attach to the tibia (= the large bone at the front of the lower leg).
- PEES: [verb]informal for urinate.
- SHE: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has already been mentioned.
- RES: [noun]a very desirable residence (= a nice house or apartment).
- HERPES: [noun]an infectious disease that causes painful red spots to appear on the skin, especially on the lips or sexual organs.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming abilities to construct as many words as possible from the letters provided.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 348 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Move Up To The Next Rank
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 349 on your own!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.