Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 373?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 373 cheat guide!
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 373 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 373:
To complete Wordscapes level 373 [Scale 5, Mountain], players must use the letters S, T, E, R to make the words: TEE, TEES, TESTER, TREE, TERSE, STEER, RETEST, STREET, TEST, SEER, SETTER, RESET.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 373 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 373 [Scale 5, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 373 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
In this level, players must use the letters S, T, E, R provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
The goal is to form as many words as possible in order to earn all three stars.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 373 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 373, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
TEE, TEES, TESTER, TREE, TERSE, STEER, RETEST, STREET, TEST, SEER, SETTER, RESET
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
RES, TREST, TESTE, STET, TES, ESTER, STEE, RETES, TREES, TET, ERE, TRET, SER, SERE, ESE, SEE, TETS, SET, TRETS, SETT, TERES, TEERS, RET, REEST, REE, TETES, REST, ERST, TETE, RETS, REES, TEER, EST, TRES, ERS, ERES, RETE, STERE
In the previous section, the target words for level 373 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- TEE: [noun]a short plastic stick with a cup-shaped top on which a golf ball is put to be hit, or the area where this is used to start the play for each hole.
- TEES: [noun]a short plastic stick with a cup-shaped top on which a golf ball is put to be hit, or the area where this is used to start the play for each hole.
- TESTER: [noun]a person or a machine that tests something.
- TREE: [noun]a tall plant that has a wooden trunk and branches that grow from its upper part.
- TERSE: [adjective]using few words, sometimes in a way that seems rude or unfriendly.
- STEER: [verb]to control the direction of a vehicle.
- RETEST: [verb]to do a medical test on a person, animal, or substance again.
- STREET: [noun]a road in a city or town that has buildings that are usually close together along one or both sides.
- TEST: [noun]a way of discovering, by questions or practical activities, what someone knows, or what someone or something can do or is like.
- SEER: [noun]a person who says he or she can see what will happen in the future.
- SETTER: [noun]a dog with long hair that can be trained to help hunters find birds or animals to shoot. There are various types of setter.
- RESET: [verb]to turn a piece of electronic equipment off and then on again when it does not work correctly, to make it start working correctly again.
- RES: [noun]a very desirable residence (= a nice house or apartment).
- ESTER: [noun]a chemical compound produced by a reaction between an acid and an alcohol, in which the hydrogen of the acid has been replaced by an alkyl group of atoms.
- TREES: [noun]a tree with leaves divided into five parts and seeds that turn around slowly to the ground when they fall.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
- ESE: [suffix]of a place, or the language spoken in a place.
- SEE: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
- SET: [verb]to put something in a particular place or position.
- SETT: [noun]a hole in the ground, often with several passages and different entrances, where a badger or a family of badgers lives.
- TERES: [noun]one of two muscles that move the shoulders and arms.
- TETES: [noun]an informal private conversation between two people, especially friends.
- REST: [verb]to (cause someone or something to) stop doing a particular activity or stop being active for a period of time in order to relax and get back your strength.
- TETE: [noun]an informal private conversation between two people, especially friends.
- EST: [adjective]written abbreviation for estimated.
- ERS: [exclamation]the sound that people often make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- RETE: [noun]a Latin word meaning “network”, usually referring to a network of blood vessels.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 373 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Move Up To The Next Rank
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 374 a shot by yourself!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.