Is anyone else stuck on level 678 and can’t seem to find a solution?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for beating Wordscapes level 678 right here!
This guide will provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 678 and earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 678 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 678 [Wild 6, Jungle], players must use the letters E, L, G, D, O to make the words: GOD, EGO, GEL, LODGE, OGLE, LOG, DOG, GOLD, LOGGED, DOGLEG, DOE, OLD, ODE, LODE, LEG, LED, DOLE.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 678 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s jump in!
Wordscapes Level 678 [Wild 6, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 678 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, you must use the letters E, L, G, D, O on the board to construct as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 678 Answers
In Wordscapes level 678, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
GOD, EGO, GEL, LODGE, OGLE, LOG, DOG, GOLD, LOGGED, DOGLEG, DOE, OLD, ODE, LODE, LEG, LED, DOLE
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
DOL, GOLE, DOGE, ELD, GLODE, GEO, EGG, OLDE, LOGE, GLEG, GLED, OGLED, GED, LOD, GOEL, OLE, GOE, GELD, DELO, DEL, DEG
Earlier, the objective words for level 678 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- GOD: [noun]a spirit or being believed to control some part of the universe or life and often worshipped for doing so, or something that represents this spirit or being.
- EGO: [noun]your idea or opinion of yourself, especially your feeling of your own importance and ability.
- GEL: [noun]a thick, clear, liquid substance, especially one used on the hair or body.
- LODGE: [verb]to make an official complaint about something.
- OGLE: [verb]to look at someone with obvious sexual interest.
- LOG: [noun]a thick piece of tree trunk or branch, especially one cut for burning on a fire.
- DOG: [noun]a common animal with four legs, especially kept by people as a pet or to hunt or guard things.
- GOLD: [noun]a chemical element that is a valuable, shiny, yellow metal used to make coins and jewellery.
- LOGGED: past simple and past participle of log.
- DOGLEG: [noun]a sharp bend, especially in a road or on a golf course.
- DOE: [noun]the female of animals such as the deer or rabbit.
- OLD: [adjective]having lived or existed for many years.
- ODE: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
- LODE: [noun]a layer of metal in its natural form as ore in the ground.
- LEG: [noun]one of the parts of the body of a human or animal that is used for standing or walking.
- LED: [verb]past simple and past participle of lead.
- DOLE: [noun]the money that the government gives to people who are unemployed.
- DOL: [noun]a written record produced each day at the London Stock Exchange of all the prices of stocks and shares that can be bought or sold there.
- DOGE: [noun]the most important government official in an Italian city-state, for example Venice and Genoa, in the past.
- GEO: [prefix]of or relating to the earth.
- EGG: [noun]the oval object with a hard shell that is produced by female birds, especially chickens, eaten as food.
- OLDE: [adjective]old in a very noticeable or artificial way, or made to look old in a way that seems false.
- OGLED: [verb]to look at someone with obvious sexual interest.
- GED: [noun]abbreviation for General Equivalency Diploma: an official document in the US that is given to someone who did not complete high school (= school for students aged 15 to 18) but who has passed an exam that shows they have similar skills to someone who did.
- OLE: [adjective]an informal way of saying and writing “old”.
- GELD: [verb]to remove the testicles of a male horse or similar animal.
- DEL: [noun]abbreviation for delete: a key on a computer keyboard that you press to remove data.
- DEG: [noun](an) amount or level of something.
These meanings are from the trustworthy Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 678 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By implementing the tips and strategies from this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Transcend To The Next Level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 679 alone!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.