Are you having trouble getting past level 679?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 679 right here!
This guide contains all the information and recommendations you need.
Let’s glance over the answers for Wordscapes level 679:
To complete Wordscapes level 679 [Wild 7, Jungle], players must use the letters Q, K, C, I, E, N, U to make the words: KIN, QUICKEN, NICE, ICE, NECK, INK, NICK, QUICK.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 679 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s roll up our sleeves!
Wordscapes Level 679 [Wild 7, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 679 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters Q, K, C, I, E, N, U on the board to make as many words as possible.
In order to achieve the highest score, players must form more words.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 679 Answers
In Wordscapes level 679, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
KIN, QUICKEN, NICE, ICE, NECK, INK, NICK, QUICK
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
NEK, CUE, QIN, CINE, KUNE, NIE, CINQUE, CUKE, EUK, KINE, UNCE, ICK, EIK, NEUK, ECU, QUINE, NUKE, UNI, UNCI, KUE, QUIN, UKE, CUNEI, QUINCE, KEN, CINQ
As described earlier, the objective words for level 679 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- KIN: [noun]family and relations.
- QUICKEN: [verb]to become quicker, or to make something become quicker.
- NICE: [adjective]pleasant, enjoyable, or satisfactory.
- ICE: [noun]water that has frozen and become solid, or pieces of this.
- NECK: [noun]the part of the body that joins the head to the shoulders.
- INK: [noun]coloured liquid used for writing, printing, and drawing.
- NICK: [noun]a small cut in a surface or an edge.
- QUICK: [adjective]happening or done with great speed, or lasting only a short time.
- CUE: [noun]a word or action in a play or film that is used as a signal by a performer to begin saying or doing something.
- QIN: [noun]the dynasty (= a series of rulers all from the same family) that ruled China between 221 BC and 206 BC.
- CUKE: [noun]short form of cucumber.
- ICK: [exclamation]used to express a feeling of shock or dislike that makes you feel sick.
- ECU: [noun]abbreviation for European Currency Unit: the previous official unit of money used in the European Union, replaced by the euro in 1999.
- NUKE: [verb]to bomb somewhere with nuclear weapons.
- UNI: [noun]informal for university.
- QUIN: [noun]any of five children born at the same time to the same mother.
- QUINCE: [noun]a hard fruit that looks like an apple and has a strong sweet smell.
- KEN: [noun]not in your area of knowledge.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 679 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Transcend To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 680 a go by yourself!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.