Has anyone else been stuck on level 803 and can’t figure out how to get past it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting past Wordscapes level 803!
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 803 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 803:
To complete Wordscapes level 803 [Vast 3, Ocean], players must use the letters B, T, A, L, S to make the words: BALSA, LAT, SALT, LAB, STAB, SLAT, SAT, ABS, TAB, BAT, BLAST, ATLAS, SLAB, BASALT, ALT, LAST, BASAL.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 803 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 803 [Vast 3, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 803 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
Your task in this level is to use the letters B, T, A, L, S on the board to make as many words as possible.
Players must make additional words to earn all three stars.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 803 Answers
In Wordscapes level 803, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
BALSA, LAT, SALT, LAB, STAB, SLAT, SAT, ABS, TAB, BAT, BLAST, ATLAS, SLAB, BASALT, ALT, LAST, BASAL
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
ALA, BLAT, TABS, TABLA, ATS, ABA, BATS, LATS, TAAL, LAS, TABLAS, ALS, BALS, AAS, BAA, ALAS, TAALS, BALAS, ALB, LABS, AALS, BAAS, SAL, TAS, TALA, BAL, AAL, BAALS, ALBA, BAS, ALBS, BLATS, BAAL, ABAS, BASTA, SAB, TALAS, SABAL, SALAT, BAST, ALBAS, ALTS
In the previous section, the target words for level 803 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- BALSA: [noun]very light wood that is soft and easily cut, sometimes used in making models of aircraft, etc..
- LAT: [noun]written abbreviation for latitude.
- SALT: [noun]a common white substance found in sea water and in the ground, used especially to add flavour to food or to preserve it.
- LAB: [noun]a laboratory.
- STAB: [verb]to injure someone with a sharp pointed object such as a knife.
- SLAT: [noun]a thin, narrow piece of wood, plastic, or metal used to make floors, furniture, window coverings, etc..
- SAT: [verb]past simple and past participle of sit.
- ABS: [noun]→ abdominals.
- TAB: [noun]a small piece of paper, metal, etc. that is attached to something larger and is used for giving information, fastening, opening, etc..
- BAT: [noun]a specially shaped piece of wood used for hitting the ball in some games.
- BLAST: [verb]to explode or destroy something or someone with explosives, or to break through or hit something with a similar, very strong force.
- ATLAS: [noun]a book containing maps.
- SLAB: [noun]a thick, flat piece of a solid substance, such as stone, wood, metal, food, etc., that is usually square or rectangular.
- BASALT: [noun]a type of black rock that comes from a volcano.
- ALT: [prefix]abbreviation for alternative: used to form nouns or adjectives to refer to things that are not usual or typical examples of their kind, and that often have an enthusiastic group of people who support them.
- LAST: [adjective](the person or thing) after everyone or everything else.
- BASAL: [adjective]forming the bottom layer of something.
- TABS: [noun]a small piece of paper, metal, etc. that is attached to something larger and is used for giving information, fastening, opening, etc..
- TABLA: [noun]an Indian musical instrument consisting of a pair of small drums that you play with your palms and fingers.
- ABA: [noun]abbreviation for American Bankers Association: a professional organization that represents the US banking industry.
- BATS: [noun]a specially shaped piece of wood used for hitting the ball in some games.
- LAS: [noun]the largest city in the southwestern US state of Nevada, which is famous for its entertainment and casinos (= places where one can bet money in games and on machines).
- TABLAS: [noun]an Indian musical instrument consisting of a pair of small drums that you play with your palms and fingers.
- ALS: [noun]abbreviation for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a serious disease that affects the nerve cells and causes the muscles to become weaker and smaller.
- AAS: [noun]abbreviation for Associate in Arts: a degree given by an American college to someone after they have finished a two-year course, or a person who has this degree.
- BAA: [noun]the sound that a sheep or goat makes.
- ALAS: [exclamation]an expression of sadness or disappointment, especially when there is no hope that a situation will change.
- LABS: [noun]a laboratory.
- BAAS: [noun]the sound that a sheep or goat makes.
- TAS: [exclamation]thank you.
- BAS: [noun]abbreviation for Bachelor of Arts: a first university degree (= qualification) in the arts or social sciences, or someone who has this degree.
- SABAL: [noun]a type of palm tree (= a tree that grows in hot countries and has a tall trunk and a mass of leaves growing out of the top) whose leaves form a round shape on each branch.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Upon forming a word, it will be removed from the game board and the player will be awarded points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 803 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Upgrade To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 804 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.