Is anyone else having trouble with level 979?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 979!
This guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 979 and earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s check out the answers for Wordscapes level 979 quickly:
To complete Wordscapes level 979 [Set 3, Lake], players must use the letters L, A, E, T, Y to make the words: TEAL, TELL, TALE, TALL, LATELY, LATE.
Whether you have extensive experience with Wordscapes or are just starting out, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 979 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s dive right in!
Wordscapes Level 979 [Set 3, Lake]
Wordscapes level 979 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters L, A, E, T, Y on the board to make as many words as possible.
The secret to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 979 Answers
In Wordscapes level 979, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
TEAL, TELL, TALE, TALL, LATELY, LATE
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
YET, YELT, ATE, AYE, YATE, TEA, TALLY, LEAT, TAEL, TYE, ALLY, YELL, LAY, ELL, ELT, LEAL, TELA, EAT, TAE, ALLEY, ETA, TEL, ALL, LEY, LEA, LAT, LEALTY, TAY, YEA, LET, YAE, ALT, LYE, TELLY, ALE, LYTE, YALE
As described earlier, the objective words for level 979 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- TEAL: [noun]a small wild duck.
- TELL: [verb]to say something to someone, often giving them information or instructions.
- TALE: [noun]a story, especially one that might be invented or difficult to believe.
- TALL: [adjective]of more than average height, or of a particular height.
- LATELY: [adverb]recently.
- LATE: [adjective](happening or being) near the end of a period of time.
- YET: [adverb]still; until the present time.
- ATE: [verb]past simple of eat.
- AYE: [adverb]another word for “yes”.
- TEA: [noun](a drink made by pouring hot water onto) dried and cut leaves and sometimes flowers, especially the leaves of the tea plant.
- TALLY: [verb]to match or agree with something else.
- ALLY: [noun]a country that has agreed officially to give help and support to another one, especially during a war.
- YELL: [verb]to shout something or make a loud noise, usually when you are angry, in pain, or excited.
- LAY: [verb]to put something in especially a flat or horizontal position, usually carefully or for a particular purpose.
- ELT: [noun]abbreviation for English Language Teaching: the teaching of English to speakers of other languages.
- EAT: [verb]to put or take food into the mouth, chew it (= crush it with the teeth), and swallow it.
- TAE: [noun]a sport originally from Korea, in which people fight with arms, legs, and feet. It is similar to karate.
- ALLEY: [noun]a narrow road or path between buildings.
- ETA: [noun]the seventh letter of the Greek alphabet.
- TEL: [noun]written abbreviation for telephone number.
- ALL: [determiner]every one (of), or the complete amount or number (of), or the whole (of).
- LEY: [noun]an imaginary line between some important places such as hills, believed to be where there were very old paths. Ley lines are sometimes thought to have special powers..
- LEA: [noun]abbreviation for Local Education Authority: in the UK, the part of a local government that controls schools and colleges in a particular area.
- LAT: [noun]written abbreviation for latitude.
- TAY: [noun]a genetic disease in which the body is unable to get rid of a fatty substance called ganglioside so that it builds up in the brain, causing the nerves to stop working properly and eventually leading to death, usually before the age of three.
- YEA: [adverb]another word for “yes”.
- LET: [verb]to allow something to happen or someone to do something by not doing anything to stop an action or by giving your permission.
- ALT: [prefix]abbreviation for alternative: used to form nouns or adjectives to refer to things that are not usual or typical examples of their kind, and that often have an enthusiastic group of people who support them.
- LYE: [noun]a very alkaline substance, usually either sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide, that is used to make soap and cleaning products, and also to preserve some types of food.
- TELLY: [noun]informal for television.
- ALE: [noun]any of various types of beer, usually one that is dark and bitter.
- YALE: [noun]a brand name for a type of lock, especially for doors, that is cylinder-shaped and is operated by a flat key.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 979 is challenging but not impossible.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Promote To The Next Level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 980 a try on your own!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.