Is anyone else struggling to get through level 984?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for beating Wordscapes level 984 right here!
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know to conquer Wordscapes Level 984, including tips for earning all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 984:
To complete Wordscapes level 984 [Set 8, Lake], players must use the letters R, I, K, S, A, H to make the words: RAKISH, ARKS, SHIRK, IRKS, SHARK, HAIR, HARK, AIRS, RISK, RASH.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 984 and move on to even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 984 [Set 8, Lake]
Wordscapes level 984 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
The goal of this level is for players to use the letters R, I, K, S, A, H on the board to create as many words as possible.
The key to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 984 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 984, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
RAKISH, ARKS, SHIRK, IRKS, SHARK, HAIR, HARK, AIRS, RISK, RASH
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the objective words:
KHI, KRAI, KAI, RAIK, RAKI, SKI, SHA, RIAS, SARK, AIS, ASK, KIR, SIHR, SIR, RAHS, KAIS, KIRS, AIR, HARKS, KHIS, ARS, SKA, SAIR, KISH, ARIS, ASH, KSAR, KRAIS, ARK, SAKI, HAIRS, RAH, RIA, SHRI, RAS, RAI, HIS, SIK, RAIS, ISH, SHIKRA, HAIKS, IRK, KRIS, SHIKAR, ARISH, HASK, KIS, SAI, RAIKS, SRI, RAKIS, AHIS, KAS, AHI, HAS, SAR, SHIR, AHS, SIKA, SARI, HAIK
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 984 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- RAKISH: [adjective]A rakish man, especially a rich man, lives in an immoral way, especially having sex with a lot of women.
- ARKS: [noun]→ the ark.
- SHIRK: [verb]to avoid work, duties, or responsibilities, especially if they are difficult or unpleasant.
- IRKS: [verb]to annoy someone.
- SHARK: [noun]a large fish that has sharp teeth and a pointed fin on its back.
- HAIR: [noun]the mass of thin thread-like structures on the head of a person, or any of these structures that grow out of the skin of a person or animal.
- HARK: [verb]used to tell someone to listen.
- AIRS: [noun]the mixture of gases that surrounds the earth and that we breathe.
- RISK: [noun]the possibility of something bad happening.
- RASH: [noun]a lot of small red spots on the skin.
- SKI: [noun]one of a pair of long, flat narrow pieces of wood or plastic that curve up at the front and are fastened to boots so that the wearer can move quickly and easily over snow.
- SARK: [noun]an island in the English Channel. It is one of the smallest of the group of islands known as the Channel Islands.
- ASK: [verb]to put a question to someone, or to request an answer from someone.
- KIR: [noun]a drink consisting of a mixture of white wine and an alcoholic blackcurrant drink.
- SIR: [noun]used as a formal and polite way of speaking to a man, especially one who you are providing a service to or who is in a position of authority.
- KIRS: [noun]a drink consisting of a mixture of white wine and an alcoholic blackcurrant drink.
- AIR: [noun]the mixture of gases that surrounds the earth and that we breathe.
- HARKS: [verb]used to tell someone to listen.
- SKA: [noun]a type of fast pop music with a strong beat, originally played in Jamaica in the late 1950s and popular there and in the UK. It influenced the development of reggae..
- ASH: [noun]the soft grey or black powder that is left after a substance, especially tobacco, coal, or wood, has burned.
- ARK: [noun](in the Bible) a large wooden ship built by Noah in order to save his family and a male and female of every type of animal when the world was covered by a flood.
- SAKI: [noun]in order to help or bring advantage to someone.
- HAIRS: [noun]the mass of thin thread-like structures on the head of a person, or any of these structures that grow out of the skin of a person or animal.
- RAH: [exclamation]an expression of support, used especially by cheerleaders (=a group of people who shout encouragement at a sports game).
- RAS: [adjective]abbreviation for radial artery: the artery (= large blood vessel) that goes from below the elbow to the palm of the hand.
- HIS: [determiner]belonging to or connected with a man, boy, or male animal that has just been mentioned or is known about.
- ISH: [suffix]used to form adjectives and nouns that say what country or area a person, thing, or language comes from.
- IRK: [verb]to annoy someone.
- KRIS: [noun]→ Santa Claus.
- SRI: [noun]an island country in the Indian Ocean south of India.
- HAS: [verb]he/she/it form of have.
- SARI: [noun]a dress, worn especially by South Asian women, consisting of a very long piece of thin cloth wrapped around the body.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 984 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Elevate To The Next Level
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 985 on your own!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.